MDS Audio Spectrum Analyzer
MDS Audio Spectrum Analyzer is designed for the real time audio spectrum analysis. It's functionality, graphical features and data analysis methods are derived form MDS Spectrum Analyzer.
Application acquires audio data from the sound card or other digitizer. Like in MDS Spectrum Analyzer, as digitizer can be used any via special DLL controlled digitizing device.
Actually, with appropriate digitizer, this application can be used for the radio HF spectrum monitoring and analysis too, but with limited functionality (no activity registration, no signal search, no receiver control). See application screenshots.
- Display and storage of actual audio or radio spectrum in the three different time domains.
- Display and storage actual occupation of the specified frequency ranges, channels.
- Usage any kind of the digitizer.
- Vertical resolution - 16 bit (96 dB dynamic range).
- Store unlimited size of spectrum data for the future analysis by MDS Data Analyzer or other software.
- Perform long lasting audio spectrum registration.
Try shareware edition from downloads page or buy the license key.